Introducing MAT 6400 Wafer Level Die Bonder
- Flexible, fully automatic die attach system controlled by user friendly Windows XP® based software.
- The system is available either installed on its own bench or in “Table-Top” configuration (without bench).
- Model 6400 performs cold and hot processes for MCM, Flip Chip, Eutectic, and Ultrasonic assemblies.
- Very high placement accuracy of 3 microns @ 3 sigma (process dependent) is ensured by the closed loop servo systems and the high resolution digital vision system
- Handles active and passive components with sizes between 0.2 mm up to over 25 mm.
- Pick from up to thirty 2″ or up to nine 4″ Waffle or Gel Pak carriers.
- Pick from Wafers up to 300 mm
- Pick from up to 12 Tape & Reel feeders.
- Specializing in unusual die sizes and aspect ratios.
- The volumetric or time-pressure dispenser applies adhesive in programmable shapes.
- Stamping (Pin Transfer) applies adhesive dots as small as 75 microns.
- Full Flip Chip capability including chip flipping, bump fluxing and chip final alignment over up looking camera.
- Handles CCD and other sensors, LCD’s, MEMS and other sensitive devices
Unique die staking capability with programmable BLT.
MAT is a dynamic team of engineers and applications specialists with many years of experience in the field of equipment for die attach. Our specific strengths are with complex, high value applications such as Multi Chip Modules, Imaging devices, Sensors, MEMS devices, Flip Chip. Our machines perform Adhesive based and/or Eutectic processes.
Our main products are the High Accuracy Model 6400 Die Attach System, Model 6410 Automatic Dispensing System and Model 6200 Table-Top Automatic Die Attach System. We still support the previous Model 6495/6/7 Semi-Automatic and Model 6900/6920 High Volume Production Systems.
Since its formation MAT has been very active in the worldwide die attach market. Our goal is to provide superior solutions to our customers by developing new machine features and capabilities to meet the changing needs of the die attach processes.
MAT ensures a high level of customer satisfaction through:
· Presale application feasibility testing.
· Development of process solutions based on existing or new accessories.
· Process development in collaboration with our customers.
Our die attach machines are being used by most of the major companies in the field. The world wide installed base includes hundreds of machines on three continents.
The world wide sales and service organization is based on regional master distributors that provide sales, service, spare parts and process support directly or through local representatives.
Additional services provided by MAT are:
· Die Attach systems time rental at MAT.
· Strategic process and product development collaborations with our customers.
· Consulting in the field of Die Attach.